Corporate Relocation Systems & Services
After your office relocation is complete, you may be contractually obligated to return the office/building space to a condition outlined in your lease agreement. Decommissioning the facility for turnover to the landlord or owner can involve a multitude of services.
Precision Placement is a qualified commercial relocation company and is prepared to perform or coordinate the following Decommissioning services:
Empty the building on time using the most advanced and cost-effective methods.
* Create and manage the move plan, including trades, vendors and schedules to remove the surplus assets.
* Coordination of removal or donation of surplus office furniture and equipment for additional cost savings.
* Reduce the cost of labor and equipment by brokering furniture.
* Coordinate donation of furniture to non-profits to benefit the community and to gain charitable deduction.
* Non-profits to remove donated furniture at their cost to reduce expense.
* Determine how much metal can be salvaged to reduce overall expenditure.
* IT recyclers remove surplus IT items to reduce cost.
* Broom clean the space/building well in advance of the lease expiration date to avoid possible penalties.
* Precision Placement is committed to promoting sustainable decommission practices based on sound economics,environmental and social responsibility.
At Precision Placement we take pride in using sustainable practices and encourage our clients to take advantage of our environmental methodology. It’s not just part of our services we provide, it’s a core value at our company.
Precision Placement is committed to promoting sustainable decommission practices based on sound economics, environmental and social responsibility.