Precision Placement, Corporate Systems and Services, is a full service, commercial moving company, providing comprehensive, move and support services to Global 50, Fortune 500, Mid Sized Corporations, manufacturing companies and family owned and operated business of all sizes.
Office & Industrial Moving
Whether you are relocating your corporate offices, manufacturing facility or warehouse, Precision Placement has the systems, services and experience to plan, manage and execute your unique relocation on time and on budget.
We consider ourselves the planning and transportation department of your corporate move team and have a few very simple goals in mind….make the move as simple and easy as possible for your employees with limited disruption, make the move as transparent as possible to your clients and end users so you can continue to manufacture product, fulfill orders, provide customer service and more importantly continue to make money and profits for your company.
O & I Services
- On Site Survey and of your facility to determine volume of assets to relocate.
- Project Planning
- Project Management
- Creation of project budgets
- Creation of project move schedule
- Color - coding number plan for employee and asset reallocation designation
- Manage and direct employee move committee meetings with your move coordinators and staff
- Create and distribute custom, employee packing instructions and move kits.
- Determine and deliver packing materials, move crates, machine carriers, library carts, bubble wrap, move labels, etc.
- Field Measure and verify critical dimensions to ensure assets will fit into the properly designated destination locations.
- Measure and map file, library, inventory and stock room contents for movement and placement in new locations.
- Place room placards and furniture plans on each office, warehouse or production floor area
- Premove services including packing files, inventory, skids, stock, etc.
- Main Move Services
- Post Move Services include unpacking files, inventory, skids and stock.
After your office relocation is complete, you may be contractually obligated to return the office/building space to a condition outlined in your lease agreement. Decommissioning the facility for turnover to the landlord or owner can involve a multitude of services.
Empty your building on time using the most advanced and cost-effective methods.
- Create and manage the move plan, including trades, vendors and schedules to remove the surplus assets.
- Coordination of removal or donation of surplus office furniture and equipment for additional cost savings.
- Reduce the cost of labor and equipment by brokering furniture.
- Coordinate donation of furniture to non-profits to benefit the community and to gain charitable deduction.
- Non-profits to remove donated furniture at their cost to reduce expense.
- Determine how much metal can be salvaged to reduce overall expenditure.
- IT recyclers remove surplus IT items to reduce cost.
- Broom clean the space/building well in advance of the lease expiration date to avoid possible penalties.
- Precision Placement is committed to promoting sustainable decommission practices based on sound economics, environmental and social responsibility.
Whether you require the delivery and installation of new workstations, cubicles and office furniture to your new or existing space or need to reconfigure your existing workstations, cubicles and furniture in a complicated 6 floor restack or a simple 6 office internal, Precision Placement has the systems, services and experience to plan, manage and execute your unique relocation on time and on budget.
We consider ourselves the systems furniture and case - goods managers of you corporate installation team and have a few very simple goals in mind….deliver and install your new or existing furniture in a well planned and methodical sequence in order for the employees to populate the new space or move the employees out of the existing furniture, disassemble, move and reassemble it as quickly as possible so they can sit down and get back to work.
Corporate Furniture Installation Services
- On Site Survey and of your facility to determine the manufacturer of your workstations, cubicles and office furniture.
- Project Planning
- Project Management
- Creation of project budgets
- Creation of installation schedule
- Deliver and stage the furniture to the properly area or floor.
- Strip and remove packaging from the floor.
- Field measure and verify the critical dimensions where the furniture is to be installed.
- Install all furniture based on the authorized installation plan
- Level all work surfaces in workstations.
- Level all desks and overhead in executive office suites.
- Test all drawers and overhead bins to assure they open and close easily.
- Test all keys and locks to assure they work properly.
- Test electrical connectivity of all task lights.
- Test electrical connectivity of all panel to panel, electrical connectors.
- Wipe down and remove dust, and debris from all furniture.
- Workstation Panel/fabric cleaning services.
- Punch list survey at the end of the installation to make sure all assets have been installed at 100% of the plan.
With over 100 years of combined experience in the business of relocating and installing companies' assets there is one thing that the leadership of Precision Placement has learned over the years: “Moving is math.” According to Merriam Websters definition “Mathematics is the science of numbers, quantities, and shape and the relations between them.” Welcome to the world and science of mathematics and moving!
Just about every component of a relocation either corporate, manufacturing or warehouse has a common denominator…..MATH! How many of this, how many of that, will this fit over here, or that fit over there, how long will it take, how many crates do we need to pack our belongings into, how many skids do we need to move, how many pallet racks do we need to build, how many shelves, how many inches between shelves, how many workstations, how many desk top computers, how many dock stations, how many printers, how many copiers, refrigerators, microwaves, workbenches, files drawers, supply closets? How long will it take, how many trucks, how many men and last but not least…how much will it cost? If you have a full time staff of facilities professionals to manage your MAC and Project work or fortunate enough to have a person on staff who can dedicate themselves to managing the move as their only duty, and no other in house responsibilities……well they get to do the math work and determine all aspects of the who, what, where, when and how of your particular relocation.
If not…you may need a professional team with the experience and systems in place to help you and your team plan your relocation. Precision Placement is just that team. Whether supporting a major project management team for a Global 50 Company of assisting the office manager of a 50 person office we are here to augment and supplement your team with our staff of professional relocation planners.
Relocation planning services
- Create As Built Drawings of your existing space indicating the true dimension of your furniture.
- Reallocate and re engineer your existing furniture into your new floor plan.
- Field Measure and verify the new space.
- Measure and map the contents of your units, filing systems, corporate library.
- Measure and map the shelving space in your new location.
- Measure and map the existing storage in each employees workstation and office.
- Measure and map the new storage in each employee workstations/office to assure it fits.
- Create purge campaign.
- Create fill ratio for all shelving.
- Create skid count in warehouses.
- Compile pallet racks and pallet positions in existing warehouse space.
- Create IT inventory.
Whether you require the removal and delivery of a network printer for one floor to another or the disconnect, move and reconnect of 500 computers over one weekend move Precision Placement has the systems, services and experience to plan, manage and execute your unique relocation on time and on budget.
IT drives modern business so it is imperative that your relocation partner understands the most basic tools the most complex aspects of a corporate IT relocation. Precision Placement’s IT team understands the importance of this component of the move and is available to be part of your IT Team, by augmenting and supplementing your IT Team, with our own staff for a disconnect/reconnect or we can assume the full responsibility for the disconnect and reconnect of computers, printers, phones and other essential equipment ourselves.
- On Site Survey of your IT assets.
- Project Planning & Management
- Creation of project budgets
- Creation of IT move schedule
- Creation of color - coded numbering plan for phased relocation for the IT Team.
- Provide Inventory list to check off and indicate items disconnected at the origin workstation/office, common area i.e. phone, printer, computer, docking station, etc.
- Use the same check - list to identify and assure all items have been delivered, placed and reconnected at the destination workstation/office, common area, etc.
- Provide Placement Sheet to indicate location of assets on new work surface.
- Test all equipment to make sure it is properly connected and operational.
- Computer bags for keyboard, PDA, mouse, docking station, peripherals, wires, etc
- Monitor Bags to seal monitors from outside elements
- Monitors disconnected/reconnected to monitor arms
- Pull wires/cables through grommets, place wires in wire management raceways, use plastic ties, etc. to bundle and place wiring as directed.
- Remove server components from server racks including glides as required,
- Hard Drives and other surplus equipment will be decommissioned, recycled and repurposed as required.
- Donation of designated, authorized equipment to schools, non profits